Automation of high speed press lines
The roboBeam system is suitable for the automation of servo press lines as well as conventional mechanical tandem lines and is specially designed for high output.
The simple and rigid design enables a safe direct part transfer form press to press
without idle stations. Double parts can be precisely repositioned by means of integrated separating units in the crossbar.
Features of the roboBeam
- Intuitive and user-friendly curve programming with Güdel's GMotion software
- Large working range thanks to rigid mechanics and highly dynamic, low-vibration motions
- Maximum flexibility in all axial directions for easy optimization of movement curves
- Variable press spacing, from 3,800 to 6,700 mm
- Production capacity can reach 18 parts per minute in combination with servo presses
- Suitable for intermittent and continuous mode operation
Watch the roboBeam in action
The modular Güdel service
For the highest availability and maximum operating life
Güdel Support keeps your downtimes to a minimum: we are accessible by telephone round the clock to provide prompt assistance in the event of a malfunction. We can pinpoint the fault using our remote maintenance facility and soon have your installation back into service. With Güdel, spare parts are made available very quickly, thanks to our worldwide network.
Güdel Protect prevents malfunctions well before they get a chance to happen: We maintain your installation and replace wear parts at the right time. During our regular inspections, we analyze your systems and detect defects before they can lead to breakdowns.
Do you wish your processes worked more efficiently? Our experts optimize your processes and machines using the Güdel Improve module. A retrofit solution can equip your installation to meet new requirements and increase your productivity. We also offer training for your employees in the correct operation and professional maintenance of the various systems.
We are pleased to answer your request
Get updates about the latest developments of our products, current news, information about events and the latest content on our website.