The gantryRobot is a modular cartesian axis concept based on GÜDEL standard components. Rotary axes and wrist units are standard options of the gantry robots.
25 - 2500 kg
(55 - 5510 lbs)
Number of axes
2 - 6 robot axes
up to 6 external axes
Integrated signal supply
10-poles 50V DC
2-poles 250V AC
Integrated air supply
max. 10 bar (150 psi)
Max. flexibility with up to 6 degree of freedoms (3 cartesian and 3 rotary).
Minimum floor space requirement due to overhead axis arrangement.
Simple programming and user guide with IRC5 robot controller or KUKA Motion Control (KMC ).
- 2-6 robot axes and up to 6 additional external axes
- Payload range 25-2500 kg
- 8 standardized gantry sizes
- Leg height, working ranges according to customer demands
- Standardized leg design
- Position of legs is variable
- Holding brakes on all motors
- Rack-/pinion drive on all linear axes
- Robot controller S4Cplus or KMC
| || |
Examples of gantryRobot applications
- Materials handling
- Machine tending
- Transfer lines
- Processes, i.e. welding, glueing etc.
Click here to view examples of gantryRobot applications
- Multiple independently driven carriages on same structure
- Master-slave axes
- Robot wrist unit (up to 3 rotary axes)
- Central lubrication
- Telescopic vertical axis
- Mechanically linked carriages
- Conveyor tracking
- Customized solutions
| || |
Visit the Downloads Section to download CAD files of gantryRobot.